Senior Brand Manager - Hendrick's
- Job Type
- Closing Date
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this role will develop and deliver the local implementation of our Global Marketing Strategy for Hendricks to drive sustainable brand growth, brand equity, consumer commitment and brand profitability through disruptive and engaging consumer and channel programmes.
We are looking for candidates with proven experience of creating brand strategy, full market mix development and activation for a premium brand. You will also have demonstrable experience of full P&L analysis and be comfortable with key financial metrics.
As a vital member of the Marketing Team, you will be responsible for a number of key tasks including:
- Delivering agreed Brand targets through sound financial planning, project resource management, alignment of systems and processes and effective direction of brand advocacy activity.
- Assisting with the execution of Brand Strategy, priorities and objectives, annual marketing plans and activities, and providing updates on the competitive position of brands to key internal stakeholders.
- Regularly communicating brand progress against plans to the Marketing Manager and sharing best practice with the wider marketing team both locally and globally.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with key internal and external stakeholders in order to optimise the delivery of activities and facilitate timely, relevant communication.
- Being continuously alert to changes, issues and opportunities in the market, evaluating & recommending solutions and implementing agreed changes to plans in order to optimise return.
- P&L Ownership for the Hendricks brand.
- Effective management of A&P budget.
- Leading and owning NPD / Gifting / VAP solutions.
- Strengthening relationships with GBTs to deliver locally aligned brand executions.
- Aligning Brand Ambassador activities with local/global brand strategies.
We pride ourselves on embracing the pioneering spirit of our founder, continually seeking new ways to improve and develop, and sharing your ideas, expertise, knowledge and opinions will be encouraged as part of your day to day role.
For comprehensive details of this exciting role and the responsibilities involved, please see the role profile by selecting the "download PDF" link at the top of the page.