Transformation Planning & Logistics WMS Project Leader
- UK & Ireland
- Job Type
- Supply Chain
- Closing Date
We are looking for someone who can deliver PSC Transformation Initiatives ensuring objectives are delivered on time, to budget and to quality standards. Work with key business leaders to implement enhanced processes and embed key skills incorporating a strong focus in change management and expertise in supply chain excellence. Apply best practice project management standards and ways of working to effectively deliver objectives and the approach to project delivery
This role will support and enable the ambitious plans of a growing global spirits company with a portfolio of premium brands, including Glenfiddich, Hendricks Gin and Grant's whisky to name but a few.
As a vital member of the team you will be involved a variety of exciting projects from day one which will include:
- Lead the delivery of PSC Transformation Initiatives applying best practice project management methodology to ensure a comprehensive business case justifying investment is prepared and approved, ensuring stakeholders are engaged and the appropriate elements for successful change management are in place.
- Responsible for ensuring that project requirements, deliverables, resources and timescales are clearly defined and captured as well as ensuring closure takes place in a controlled manner ensuring an effective handover to the line organisation of appropriate project documentation.
- To ensure progress to plan is tracked and monitored, including performance metrics to evaluate success, with status updates prepared and reported in a timely manner
- To make sure budget and resources are effectively managed to ensure the project is delivered to cost, making sure that any project risks are proactively managed, problems are resolved and issues escalated where appropriate.
- Responsible for driving change toward project leadership and delivery of projects through acting as a role model and coach to develop the organisations capability in project delivery, ensuring engagement and collaboration ensuring the team and other stakeholders are supported and motivated to deliver the required change.
- Capturing project learning and continuously developing project tools and support material for the programme.
- Leverage Supply Chain expertise and other sources of knowledge to develop a sustainable solution and ensure successful delivery of Transformation objectives through the application of best practice supply chain systems, processes and ways of working. And best use of internal and external specialist knowledge and reference resources.
We pride ourselves on embracing the pioneering spirit of our founder, continually seeking new ways to improve and develop, and sharing your ideas, expertise, knowledge and opinions will be encouraged as part of your day to day role.
For comprehensive details of this exciting role and the responsibilities involved, please see the success profile by following the link below.
As the largest Scotch whisky distiller still remaining in family ownership, we take a long term view of our business and are committed to developing and supporting our people.
So if you think you’re the type of Rare character that could be part of our family and thrive in a pioneering and agile environment then we would like to hear from you!
This is a 52 week Fixed Term role.