Tullamore D.E.W Visitor Experience Manager
- UK & Ireland
- Job Type
- Closing Date
- Lead the development and implementation of the strategy for the Tullamore D.E.W. Visitor Experience. Strategically plan the growth drivers for the Visitor Experience on an annual and 5 yearly basis.
- Deliver a consistent best-in-class brand experience to surprise and delight all guests & visitors.
- Constantly measure & evaluate performance vs targets and internal/external benchmarks.
- Bring fresh ideas & thinking to the table and identify how we can further improve upon our offering and experience.
- Maximise all existing revenue and cost streams from visitor activities (tours, food, beverage and retail activities) in line with monthly financial targets.
- Lead the management of the full P&L for the Visitor Experience; improving margins, providing insight on financial performance and ensuring a robust financial control framework is in place.
- Explore & propose opportunities for potential new revenue streams. Develop and implement agreed initiatives in-line global brand positioning.
- Work closely with the Global Marketing Team to implement a marketing programme for the promotion of the Tullamore D.E.W. Visitor Experience internally and externally.
- Lead, motivate and develop the Tullamore D.E.W. Visitor Experience team in line with Company Values to maximise employee performance by developing, promoting and embedding a “one team” approach.
- Promote and enhance the Visitor Experience by building relationships with key local, national and international stakeholders.
- Ensure all key internal stakeholders (Distillery, global team etc.) are fully informed and aligned on activities & initiatives.
- Experience of leading teams, setting objectives, performance managing a team and developing individuals to achieve their potential.
- Experience of operating in a commercial environment, managing budgets and delivering against defined financial objectives.
- Self-motivated, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude and the resilience to overcome obstacles whilst implementing change.
- Adopts an agile and flexible approach and ability to implement change in a fast paced environment.
- Relevant retail and / or tourism experience in in a high quality branded environment.
- A language, tourism, business or marketing qualification may help but commercial experience and personality is often more important than relevant qualifications.
- Event management experience not a specific necessity but desirable nonetheless.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus scheme;
- 38 hours per week.
- Private health insurance, life insurance, company pension scheme 5%/10%;
- 24 days of annual leave, 9 public holidays; opportunity to buy and sell holidays;
- Flexible working hours with ability to work from home on ad-hoc basis;
- Access to WGS Online Business School;
- Product allocation; Cycle to work scheme; Health and wellbeing programme.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with an up to date copy of your CV and a cover letter including the following:
- Confirmation that you have the right to work in Ireland and the UK;
- Confirmation the notice period of your current role;
- Outline your current salary and expectation.
Please be advised that only successful candidates will be contacted.
About William Grant & Sons
William Grant & Sons is an independent family-owned company, headquartered in the United Kingdom and founded by William Grant in 1887. Today, we operate in over 130 countries and make some of the world’s most loved spirits brands, including Glenfiddich, Hendrick’s and Grants. As a family owned business with a track record for outperforming the market, we take a long term perspective in all that we do and have big ambitions for sustainable growth.