Warehouse Planning/Scheduling & WGS Strategy Planner
- UK & Ireland
- Job Type
- Supply Chain
- Closing Date
Reporting to the Planning & Reporting Team Leader, the successful candidate will collaboratively plan new make warehousing to maximise space and accessibility and be the Business expert on warehouse technology and methodology, including other non-drinks industry solutions and best practice
As a vital member of the Planning Team you will be responsible for a number of key tasks including:
- To work collaboratively with the planning team, whisky stocks and blend preparation to create warehouse pull out plans for mature spirit & repatriation activity.
- To work collaboratively with the planning team & whisky stocks to create warehouse put away plans for new make spirit maximising space and longer term accessibility.
- Create a 7 day rolling schedule for warehousing to match filling and disgorging plans.
- Work with whisky stocks to ensure all allocations are available in advance.
- Work with blend preparation to ensure that the consolidation of casks is resource efficient.
- Manage changes to the plans effectively to ensure that supply is maintained.
- Build collaborative relationships with all internal Customers to ensure all streams provide up to date and timely information.
- Conduct daily review meetings with key internal customers, measure conformance to plan.
- Support Supply Chain KPIs such as Customer Satisfaction/Service and compliance.
- Initiate and execute a yearly customer satisfaction survey for internal customers.
- Support improvement activity to enhance planning/operational effectiveness.
- Influence and support the WGS warehousing strategy ongoing by being the WGS expert in warehousing technology and industry best practice.
We pride ourselves on embracing the pioneering spirit of our founder, continually seeking new ways to improve and develop, and sharing your ideas, expertise, knowledge and opinions will be encouraged as part of your day to day role.
For comprehensive details of this exciting role and the responsibilities involved, please see the role profile by selecting the "download PDF" link at the top of the page.